Would you like to sign up and pay for the services of Paramount Plus? Are you unable to purchase a subscription? Do you get an error message saying “Error occurred. Please try again” or some other annoying notification? How can you solve the problem?
It is a big problem that people download illegal material from Torrent sites. Instead of paying for content, they steal it. This harms the content creators, and in the end, it hurts everyone in love with great movies and TV series. It is, therefore, extremely annoying when good-willed people (like you and me) who want to pay for Paramount Plus (and other streaming services) are unable to do so because we don’t have payment cards issued in the USA, nor do we have a PayPal account registered in the USA. This is the most likely reason if you get an error as you try to subscribe to Paramount Plus. Why is that? You need to pay with an American payment card or PayPal account to make a subscription to Paramount Plus. If you try to use a payment card issued elsewhere, you will see all sorts of error messages.
Are you familiar with this problem? Do you feel like the monkey in the picture above? Don’t tear out your hair, we are about to give you a solution to the problem.
Two ways to pay for Paramount Plus that will eliminate the error messages.
Here I will share two methods that will help you pay for Paramount Plus. As a result, you can stream and enjoy Paramount Plus and pay for the service, even if you live outside the United States. The first method is the best solution, but the other option should be able to help you as well!
Method 1: Get a virtual payment card issued in the United States.
The best method if you want to pay for Paramount Plus is to get a virtual payment card issued in the United States. You can get this by registering an account with USUnlocked and depositing money in this account. As the money arrives in your account, you can subscribe to Paramount Plus and other services requiring a payment card issued in the USA (such as PeacockTV, Hulu, and Amazon Prime).
Follow these steps to make it work.
- You must have an address in the USA as you register a Paramount Plus account. Register a free account with Shipito. This immediately gives you an address in the USA (which is supposed to be used for forwarding packages from the USA to elsewhere in the world). Still, it works perfectly whenever you need an address in the USA for different purposes. It is entirely free.
- Visit the USUnlocked website and register an account. You can immediately deposit money to your account using bank transfer or instant deposit. Use one of the methods available at your location. As the money arrives, you can unlock your virtual payment card and use it with Paramount Plus.
- Go to the Paramount Plus website and register an account. Do not forget that you need an American IP address, as the streaming service only is available to people in the United States. You can get an American IP address using the VPN services for Surfshark.
You are now ready to subscribe to Paramount Plus and pay for your subscription. The only question remaining is what will be the first thing you will stream once you’re ready?
Method 2: Pay with your Google account on your mobile device.
I cannot guarantee 100% that this will work, but it is worth trying. For this to work, you need to manually download and install the Paramount Plus application on your Android device. Since your Google account is registered outside the United States, you will not find the Paramount Plus application in Google Play Store. That is why you need to download it manually and install it yourself on your Android device. For this to work, you must allow programs to be installed from unknown sources.
Follow these steps to make it work.
- Download and install the Paramount+ application on your Android device.
- Purchase a Sufshark subscription and connect to a server in the United States.
- Launch the Paramount+ application and subscribe to Paramount+. Use your Google account (and the attached payment card) to pay for the subscription).
You are now ready to pay for and stream Paramount+. You can later use the same subscription on your computer and other devices, but you need to use the Google account to pay for the subscription.
We cannot guarantee 100% that this option works, but it is easy to test, and if it doesn’t work, you haven’t lost any money. Proceed using method one instead if needed.
You can now pay for Paramount Plus without error messages!
If you decide to follow the instructions in this article, you can pay for Paramount+ without any error messages. Isn’t that good news? If you still have any comments or questions, write them in the comment field below.