Would you like to pay for an American streaming service or add a real payment method to an American Apple ID or an American Google account? Is it possible to get a real payment card issued in the United States without moving to the United States and without an address or relatives in the United States?
We have written lots of articles in our IP Address Guide dealing with how you can watch streaming services such as Hulu, PeacockTV, Paramount Plus, Disney+, Amazon Prime, and similar services outside the United States. Using the right VPN services, it is easy to get access to such services. But many people have bigger trouble paying for streaming services as they require an American payment card or PayPal account to be used for payments. Is there a solution to the problem?
A short summary of the problem.
- To sign up and pay for several streaming services in the United States, you need a payment card issued in the United States.
- The payment card needs to be registered with a US address.
- You need to be located in the USA.
These requirements mean lots of trouble for many people. Luckily we found a way to solve the problem. If you have the same problem and want to sign up for Paramount Plus, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Disney+, or get an Apple ID in the United States, this is the solution!
Pay for American streaming services and other products with USUnlocked.
Getting a virtual payment card issued in the United States is much easier than you think. Follow these instructions, and you can soon pay for all services you are interested in.
- First, you need to get an address in the United States. This can be done for free with Shipito. They will give you a US address that can be used to forward packages elsewhere in the world and just for the purpose mentioned in this article. Once you have signed up with Shipito, you will get your virtual US address.
- Now it is time to visit the website of USUnlocked. Create a new account and use the method to deposit money that suits you. There are different options for depositing money to your account available, so select the one available to you at your location. A popular way to add funds to your account is via bank transfer. It often takes a few days for the money to arrive, but sometimes it happens much faster.
- As the money arrives in your account, you can unlock your USUnlocked Virtual VISA Prepaid Card and start shopping. You can now pay for PeacockTV, Paramount Plus, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and many other services in the United States.
- To watch streaming services abroad, you need to use a VPN. The services require you to have an American IP address to watch the content at their platforms. For this purpose, we recommend using the VPN services of either ExpressVPN or Surfshark.
Good VPN services for watching American streaming services abroad.
The best VPN providers for watching content on American streaming services abroad are Surfshark and ExpressVPN. Surfshark is the cheapest, so choose their service if you want to spend as little money as possible. Click the links below to visit their websites.
If you have followed these steps, you should be able to sign up and pay for services such as Hulu, Paramount Plus, and many other US services worldwide. Here you can see a screenshot from the first episode of Bull on Paramount Plus after signing up and following these instructions.
Have you got questions or comments about these steps or Shipito or USUnlocked? Use the comment field beneath and write down whatever your question might be.
6 thoughts on “How to pay for American streaming services without an American payment card?”
Unfortunately at present Us Unlocked appears to be “unable to board new card holders”… Any suggestions on good, reliable alternatives providing the same service?
I know, the stopped supporting the cards and it can no longer be used. I am really sad about it myself, and I am constantly out there looking for a similar sevice, but I have not succeeded in finding one yet. If anyone else has good pieces of advice, please write!
Hello everyone! I am facing the same problem, as I absolutely need to have, for work purposes, a film available only on Prime Video. 🙁
I tried to follow your instructions but US Unlocked is apparently “unable to board new card holders”, Any suggestions on reliable sites that do provide the same type of services? 🙁
Thanks for sharing these instructions. I wasn’t sure if it would work, as the article is almost two years old, but it worked!
Will this method work with Amazon Prime Video? Do I need to do anything special?
Yes, this will work with Amazon Prime 🙂