Bibox is a popular cryptocurrency exchange, and now they are giving all their football lovers a real treat! You can guess the winner of any World Cup match and be rewarded with BIX tokens if you guess right!
The FIFA World Cup 2018 will have its kick-off today at 17.00 (CET). The opening match will be played between Russia and Saudi Arabia and based on the Bibox users, Russia should win the match. If you do not know what Bibox is, take a look at my Bibox review right here. If you already own some cryptocurrencies and want to place your bet on the World Cup matches on Bibox, visit the Bibox website and sign up (if you do not have an account there yet).
How does the World Cup 2018 competition on Bibox work?
This is how the World Cup competition works on Bibox.
- To take part in the competition, you need to own some Bibox tokens (BIX). You can buy them in the Bibox exchange.
- One bet/vote costs 1 BIX. You can place as many bets as you want to.
- You do not bet on the result, only which team will win, or if the match will end with a draw.
- If you guess right, all the BIX bets placed wrongly will be divided and given back to those that guessed the correct result.
In the image above you can see what it is all like. You can place as many votes as you want to, and you can vote for all the matches in the World Cup.
- Do you want to take part? Visit the Bibox website and give it a try!
If you have never ever bought cryptocurrency, read more on how to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other currencies for the first time in this article.