Are you looking for a VPN provider which can be characterized by the words “Easy to use?” This article is for you!
There are tons of VPN providers on the market, and for most people one of the most important qualities when deciding which VPN service to use, is that it has to be easy. Easy does not mean poor, but when speaking about a VPN provider that is easy to use, it is recognized by the following.
Characteristics of an easy to use VPN service
- An easy to use VPN service has a website that is easy to use and which gives you all the information you need within a mouse-click or two.
- It does not have thousands of packages that you choose between, but it simply gives you one price for it all, and no need to ponder upon what package you need for your needs.
- Once you have signed up they have apps ready for iOS systems, for Android devices, easy setup instructions for Ubuntu and routers, and of course easy to use Windows application.
- The application itself is very easy to use, and you only need to click once or twice to connect to the server of your choice in the nation of your choice.
- An easy to use VPN service of course has servers in lots of nations, meaning that you can easily get IP addresses in lots of nations, meaning that you can use it for almost any purpose.
- An easy to use VPN service has a good working refund policy, and of course a good support system.
- They have support for payment with PayPal and of course VISA and MasterCard.
Easiest to use VPN in 2014
Based on all the listed characteristics of an easy to use VPN provider we believe that the easiest to use VPN provider in 2014 is IPVanish. We could type and X next to all the mentioned criteria, because they fulfill them all. If you want to know more about IPVanish, visit their website pressing the button, or read our IPVanish review for more information.
Why we picked IPVanish and not…
- HideMyAss – Can not manually pick whatever server in a nation anymore.
- VyprVPN – Too many packages to chose from as you buy.
- StrongVPN – Way too many packages to choose from as you buy.
- PureVPN – Messy refund policy (lots of complaints) and payment often takes time.
What do you think?
There are other VPN providers that are good as well, and could almost become winners, but still – IPVanish is to us the easiest to use VPN provider at the market currently. What do you think? Do you guys and girls agree with our judgment?