How to get an American VISA Card in Europe?

US VISA Card in Europe

Would you like to get an American VISA Card even though you live in Europe? Do you need an American VISA card to pay for services in the United States?

You might have different reasons for wanting to get an American VISA card while in Europe. We have looked for different solutions for a long time, but recently we found a provider that gives you a real American VISA card, registered to an American address, available also for those living in Europe. It is very easy to get started and once your first transfer of money to the account has arrived you will get your virtual VISA card which can be used to pay for services online like Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO Now, CBS All Access and much more. You can also use this if you want to get an US Apple ID outside the United States.

Get an American VISA card in Europe

To get started you will need two things.

  • You need to register with Shipito, this is a provider that will give you an address in the United States. This can be used to forward packages from the United States to Europe, but you do not ever need to actually use this. As of now the most important is to get an American address (it is completely free).
  • Once you have registered with Shipito you need to visit US Unlocked and register for a VISA card. You will at once get the information about where to transfer funds to your new card. Follow the instructions and you will have a perfectly working US payment card in a short while from now. You can read more about US Unlocked and how it works here,

You soon have your US Payment card ready!

You should now be ready to get an American VISA card in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Spain and all other European countries.

Leave a Reply