How to watch Liverpool – Tottenham online? [Champions League final 2019]

The Champions League final on June 1st will be a fantastic match. Where can you watch Liverpool – Tottenham online for free? Read these instructions and watch every minute of the Champions League final online!

Before the second leg of the Champions League semi-finals, few people would have believed me if I said that the final was going to be played between Liverpool and Tottenham. And after the first half in the match between Ajax and Tottenham (as Ajax had a 2-0 lead), it would have sounded even crazier. But, as the referee blew the whistle in Amsterdam and in Liverpool, the two British teams ended up the winning teams, and now they can both look forward to the Champions League final at the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium in Madrid where Atletico Madrid plays their home matches normally.

This is how you can watch Liverpool - Tottenham live online for free.
Follow these instructions to watch Liverpool vs. Tottenham live online on June 1st, straight from Madrid.

Watch Liverpool – Tottenham online for free!

If you want to watch Liverpool – Tottenham online, this is what you need to do. While most TV channels will charge you heavily for watching the Champions League online, there are a few TV channels which give you free access to their live streams. So, this is what you need to do!

Channels broadcasting the Champions League final for free

But, if you visit the websites of these channels, you will only get error messages telling that their live streams can only be seen in their own nations. In other words, you need to be in Switzerland to watch SRF, and you need to be in Hungary to watch M4. So, what can you do to bypass this stuff and watch the live streams of Liverpool vs. Tottenham online instead?

How to watch the Champions League final online on M4 and SRF?

This is what you need to do in order to access the live streams of Liverpool vs. Tottenham and watch the match online on M4 in Hungary or SRF in Switzerland.

A VPN will help you change your IP address, and thus you can get a local IP address in Hungary or Switzerland which will let you stream the match online on the two mentioned channels.

  • After purchasing a subscription, download their VPN client, install it, and open it.

It is nice to know that both ExpressVPN and NordVPN have a 30-day money back guarantee, so there is no risk involved in trying either of the services.

  • Open the VPN application and connect to a server in Hungary (to watch the Champions League final on M4), or connect to a server in Switzerland to watch Liverpool – Tottenham on SRF in Switzerland.
  • You should now restart your browser and visit the websites of the TV networks, and you can stream the match online for free.

It wasn’t that hard, was it? You can follow these instructions and get ready to watch the match within a couple of minutes, so get started right away?

Once you have a VPN subscription, enjoy it even more!

Maybe you are desperate to watch the match between Tottenham and Liverpool online, but did you know that purchasing a VPN subscription will give you much more fun than you could ever imagine? If you sign up for either of the services, you can later use both ExpressVPN and NordVPN to unblock the content in several Netflix regions, including American Netflix, Canadian Netflix, and UK Netflix? Besides accessing several Netflix regions you can also use the VPN services to watch NBC shows online at the NBC website (for free), watch BBC and ITV in the UK (for free), and also unblock other streaming services and TV networks all across the world.

It is also nice to know that you can use NordVPN on six different devices simultaneously, while you can use ExpressVPN on three devices at the same time.

Can Lucas Moura do it again against Liverpool in the Champions League final of 2019?
Can Lucas Moura do it again against Liverpool in the Champions League final of 2019?

What a surprising Champions League final

A few months ago, few people would have guessed that the Champions League final in 2019 would be played between Liverpool and Tottenham. Of course, Liverpool might have been on the list of possible teams that could make it all the way, but Tottenham, no way. And I guess the same was true about Ajax. The London team has never even been to a semi-final in the Champions League, but now they are there in the actual final of the grandest football tournament for teams in the world.

Liverpool has an awesome season behind them, and Jurgen Klopp has really managed to make his team on the best teams in Europe. And even though they were unlikely to qualify for the final after the 3-0 loss in Barcelona, we all knew that Barcelona has a habit of performing poorly in the Champions League, and we have seen it in the past years against PSG and also AS Roma.

Which team will win – Liverpool or Tottenham?

I have checked some betting sites and the general better consider Liverpool to be the favorites in front of the match. I saw a stat saying that there is a 50% chance of Liverpool victory, 25% chance of a draw, and a 25% chance for a Tottenham victory. I cannot say anything for sure, but based on this year, I clearly believe that Liverpool is a better team and they have played amazing football in the latest months. And even when they lost 3-0 against Barcelona, they played a good match.

I would, therefore, be amazed in Liverpool wouldn’t manage to win this match. They will for sure be able to get lots of chances, and as they keep it up, they will most likely also score a couple of goals. It might be that Tottenham will win, but I see clearly bigger chances for a Liverpool victory in this match.

What do you think? Which team will win the Champions league final on June 1st in Madrid? Which team do you cheer for?

If you need any help streaming Liverpool – Tottenham online, please write a comment and I will do my best to help you out! Enjoy the match!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *