Vikings season 6 has premiered on TV in the United States, but those using Netflix to stream this popular TV show still has a hard time getting access to the fifth season. So, how and where can you stream Vikings season 5 on Netflix? I am about to let you know!
Vikings is a phenomenal story taking you back in time, to the time of the Vikings. Here we can see costumes from the time, we follow a storyline that is packed with faith in the supernatural, special gods, and of course, with battles, romance, and so much more. But, where can you stream the fifth season of Vikings on Netflix? Here you have the answer!
The best way to watch Vikings season 5 on Netflix
As you have probably noticed already, some TV shows come to certain countries way earlier than to other countries. That is why people in India can watch The Blacklist season 7 on Netflix, why people in the UK can watch Suits season 9 on Netflix, and why people in Canada can watch The Walking Dead season 9 on Netflix, long before other people get access to the same content.
So, if you are looking for a way to watch Vikings season 5 on Netflix, you will need to do as follows:
- You will need to purchase a VPN subscription to PureVPN, one of the leading VPN providers on the market. They have big discounts available, and it will help you access Netflix content in almost 10 different countries.
- PureVPN has a 30-day refund policy, so if you do not like it, simply ask for your money back!
- After purchasing a subscription, download their VPN application to your Android device, to your Apple device, or to your computer.
- Run the application and connect to a server in Hungary, Poland, or in the Czech Republic.
- Visit Netflix.com (or open the Netflix application).
- You can now find the first five seasons of Vikings on Netflix and you can go ahead and stream immediately.
Warning to people with a Netflix account registered in the EU
If you live in an EU country and your Netflix account is registered in the EU, you can use any VPN and connect to any server in a different EU country, but you will still see the content of your home country. This is an EU regulation. To bypass this, you better cancel your Netflix subscription, use PureVPN and connect to a server in Brazil, visit Netflix.com again, purchase a new Netflix subscription there (which is way cheaper than the one you currently have), and after this, you can stream content on Netflix in all countries of the world, including the different EU countries.
Vikings season 5 consists of 20 episodes in total, whereof each episode lasts for 44 minutes. In other words, you have a lot of streaming to do before you get finished with the fifth season. I haven’t seen the season myself yet, and I might not get to do it ever (as it is simply too much to stream), but I hope you will have a great time watching Vikings season 5 on Netflix.
Once you have streamed Vikings season 5 on Netflix, you can also use PureVPN to watch BBC and ITV in the UK, to watch American Netflix, and to enjoy the content on websites of TV networks such as CBS, FOX, NBC, and more.
Should you need any help watching Vikings season 5 on Netflix, write a comment and I will do my best to help you out!