Would you like to watch content on Rakuten TV, but as you visit their website, you see the following message: “We are deeply sorry but Rakuten tv is not available in your country.” What can you do about it? Is there a way to watch Rakuten TV in countries without access to the platform?
Rakuten TV is a service made for those in love with great movies and TV series. You can buy and watch all your favorite movies and shows on the platform. Maybe you have an account already, or maybe you have planned on creating one. But, when you try to visit the Rakuten TV website, you see the following message.
If you try to watch Rakuten TV in the United States (for example), you will get the following message. So, what can you do about it? It is very easy!
If you already have a Rakuten TV account
If you already have a Rakuten TV account, but you cannot enjoy it because you are in a country blocked by Rakuten TV, this is what you should do.
All three providers are quite similar, and they have servers in countries all across the world. They all have 30-day money-back policies, and they allow multiple simultaneous connections with one subscription. NordVPN and PureVPN are the cheapest, while ExpressVPN is the fastest. Decide for yourself!
- Download their VPN client to your device and connect to a server in your home country (in which you have registered your Rakuten TV account).
- Reload your browser or Rakuten TV application.
- You can now stream Rakuten TV without the error message.
If you use Rakuten TV on an Amazon Fire TV or at an Android TV, the three mentioned VPN providers also have beautifully running applications available for your smart TV. After signing up, download their VPN applications to your Smart TV/Android TV/Amazon Fire TV, run the application and connect to a server in the given country. You should immediately be ready to watch Rakuten TV once again.
If you don’t have a Rakuten TV account already!
Would you like to get a free Rakuten TV account and get started using the platform? But, you cannot sign up currently because you get the error message as described earlier in the article. Well, this is what I suggest you do.
- Just like described earlier, sign up for one of the mentioned VPN providers. PureVPN is the cheapest and it comes with a 31-day full refund policy, so that might be a good option.
- Once you have downloaded the PureVPn application, connect to a server in the Netherlands, in the UK, in Japan, or whatever country you prefer.
- Reload your browser and visit the Rakuten TV website. You might be forced to visit the Dutch website (if you live in Europe), but you will still be able to sign up.
- You can now start renting and purchasing movies on the Rakuten TV platform.
You can now watch Rakuten TV worldwide
It doesn’t matter where you are. If you have followed these instructions, you are able to watch Rakuten TV all across the world. If you long to watch movies in Norwegian, connect to a VPN server in Norway and create your Rakuten account there. So, you can also use this to find the Rakuten country best for you!
Enjoy watching Rakuten TV without the error message. If you want to know more about Rakuten TV and whether it is better than Google Play Movies, click the link.
If you need any help or have a question, write them in the comment field beneath!