We are not exactly sure when, but in the last days a new VyprVPN application has been launched and sent to the market. Users of the previous application in Windows will get a message about the chance to update to the new version, but if you do not get it, you can simply log onto your VyprVPN account and download the new client manually.
The new VyprVPN client has some brand new functions, most of them well known from other VPN providers, but still they manage to improve the quality of their software greatly with this large update. Some of the most important upgrades and updated functions in what is known as VyprVPN 2.0 are:
- Graphs that will show you bandwidth usage.
- Ping test function, showing you ping speed of all available VyprVPN servers.
- Add favorite servers so that you do not have to scroll through the entire server list to find the server you are looking for.
- You can now connect to the last used server with one single mouse click (or with one finger click on your mobile device).
- The application simply looks better.
These were some of the most important updates and improvements in the new Vypr VPN version. If you want to read more about their VPN services, read our Vypr review. To get a 50% discount on your first month as you sign up, read the following article.